New to JCCoA?
JCCoA members represent various areas and diverse populations of Jefferson County. They live in Jeffco, work in Jeffco, and/or work with agencies providing services to Jeffco’s older adults. Council membership average 65 members and over half of those individuals are age 60 or better.
JCCoA is committed to advocate for resources that will be needed for older adults living in Jefferson County, Colorado. Please join us in this effort. We welcome visitors and new members at our monthly meetings, which are open to the public.
To see our next meeting, visit the Calendar page. Meetings occur every second Thursday of the month from 2:00pm – 4:00pm.
- Older adults living in Jefferson County
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Jefferson County Dept. of Human Services
- A Little Help
- Jefferson/Gilpin County District Attorney’s Office
- Jefferson Center for Mental Health, Senior Reach Program
- Clements Community Center, City of Lakewood
- Marcols Case Management/Senior Housing Options
- Developmental Disabilities Resource Center
- Mullins Youngdahl Design Company
- The Seniors’ Resource Center
- Denver Regional Council of Governments
- Volunteers of America
- SeniorPath, Senior Living Advisors
- Apex Parks and Recreation District
- Benefits in Action
- Senior Placement of Colorado