November Minutes 2021
On 11/11 JCCOA Notes
JCCoA Zoom Meeting
J. Marcols, S. Taylor, S. Schoeder, A. Davis, D. Mullin, C. Scott, C. Ward, C. Lynn, A. Vargas, L. Mader, S. Weist, J Bognar, J . Patriquim, S. Havidvosel, T, Smith, D. Watson, S. Blankenship
- Updates on Senior Heroes Awards and videotaping Commissioners and Mayors and certificates have been mailed to communities.
- Updates from attendees about COVID positive cases in their communities.
- SRC update from Lynn CEO
- Treasurer’s report.
- The new Web Master is Abigail Schoeder-Rummel
- January 13th, 2022 Annual Retreat and goal setting for 2022. The meeting will likely be a zoom.
- December 9th is a Holiday that will be in person at the District Attorney’s conference room. Masks and proof of vaccination will be required. JCCoA members will be looking at cards.
- Senior Law Day 2022 in Jeffco was discussed. We will inquire further with Cary about plans.
Jasmine Patriquim RN SCL Health Lutheran on Fall Prevention for Older Adults
Goals, plans and stategies were given and updates on the progress of the program.
Q and A followed with many positive comments about the programs and strategies.